RxCBD Big Dog Treats recipe is specially formulated with a higher CBD content per treat than their original recipe. You can feed your dog fewer treats than the original recipe. In addition to higher CBD, they've added turmeric and ginger to augment the anti-inflammatory properties of the CBD. Trace Minerals have been added to help with absorption and overall health. These hand-crafted treats are made with premium, human-grade ingredients, including naturally occurring, full-spectrum hemp oil. 5mg of Cannabidiol per treat.Ingredients
In addition to healthy CBD, RxCBD’s BIG DOG Treats include some very nutritious ingredients: Organic flax seed, nutritional yeast, cage-free eggs, coconut oil, sunflower oil, ginger, turmeric, trace minerals
- Organic flax seed– healthy omega-3 oils, beneficial fiber
- Nutritional yeast- rich in B vitamins, Omega fatty acids, and antioxidants, natural flea control, tastes yummy
- Cage-free eggs- great protein source
- Coconut oil- in addition to helping with absorption of the CBD, coconut oil offers a plethora of health benefits for your dog.
- Sunflower oil- helps with absorption of CBD and is excellent for your dog’s skin, including his paw pads
- Ginger- excellent anti-inflammatory
- Turmeric- works in conjunction with the ginger as an anti-inflammatory
Trace minerals- (ionic sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake in Utah, non-GMO)
These minerals help with overall health and are required by the body to carry out many essential functions.
NO WHEAT, CORN, GLUTEN OR ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.