AWARD WINNING PRODUCT! - 2018 INDO EXPO
Women’s Moon Balm is a topical salve specifically formulated for women. Made with Whole Hemp Extract from Certified Organic and Biodynamic Hemp, Organic and Ethically Wildcrafted Botanicals and Organic Essential Oils. Authentic’s Women’s Moon Balm is a soothing and uplifting topical for application during that time of the month. Authentic aims to be considered one of the highest quality, ethical, and authentic products available on the market today.
Biodynamically Grown and Wildcrafted Botanicals |Biodynamics is a holistic, ecological, and ethical way of gardening, farming, and living. We grow many of the botanicals that we incorporate into our products, harvesting, and drying them to retain the vital properties of each plant. This advanced formula contains:
- Arnica for its anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties**
- John’s Wort for its nerve and irritation soothing properties**
Steam Distilled Organic Essential Oils | Steam distillation methods are used to process organic aromatic plant material to isolate their concentrated therapeutic compounds (essential oils) from hydrosol. Essential oils have been studied and used therapeutically for thousands of years for a variety of purposes. We formulated our Women’s Moon Balm to be an uplifting and calming blend to bring relief when experiencing occasional monthly discomforts such as cramps and irritability. Woman’s Moon Balm is made with a proprietary blend, including:
- Bergamot, an uplifting essential oil that is often used to relieve nervous tension and stress**
- Rose Absolute, a balancing therapeutic, historically used to bring relief to painful menstrual cramps**
- Lavender essential oil, historically renowned to bring relief to a variety of conditions, including: Aches & Pains, Muscle Cramps, Anxiety, Nervous Tension, and Premenstrual Tension**
- Clary Sage, an essential oil historically used for menstrual cramps, and nervous exhaustion**
- White Thyme, an essential oil that acts as a gentle and yet powerful circulatory stimulant that assists in relieving muscle cramps and stiffness**
Nourishing Certified Organic Base Oils and Butters | Our Women’s Moon Balm is rich in organic skin nourishing oils and butters that deeply penetrate the skin layer, acting as ‘carriers’ for our whole plant hemp extract and botanical formulation.** Our base formula includes:
- Organic Olive Oil, a soothing oil, used throughout history in cosmetics as well as for rheumatic conditions**
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil, rich in fatty acids and vitamins, this oil has been shown to reduce inflammation and improve moisture**
- Organic Avocado Oil, a vitamin-rich, deeply penetrating carrier oil that is beneficial for dry and weathered skin**
- Organic Coconut Oil, a rich and emollient oil, deeply conditioning for the skin**
- Shea Nut Butter, historically used to soothe a variety of conditions including chronic dryness, eczema, and dermatitis, Shea Butter is one of nature’s few rich skin butters that absorbs quickly into the skin**
To Use: Apply a Small Amount to Affected Lower Belly and Back Areas.
Ingredients: Olive Oil* (Olea Europaea), Hemp Seed Oil* (Cannabis Sativa), Avocado Oil* (Persea Gratissima), Coconut Oil* (Cocos Nucifera), Shea Nut Butter* (Butyrospermum Parkii), Beeswax* (Cerra Flava), Arnica Flowers*+ (Arnica spp.); St. John’s Wort Aerial Parts*+ (Hypericum Spp.), Bergamot* (Citrus Bergamia); Rose Absolute (Rosa Damascena); Lavender* (Lavendula Spp.); Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea); White Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris); Vitamin E Oil (Non-GMO), Rosemary Leaf (Rosemarinus Officinalis) Extract, Hemp Extractˆ *(Certified Organic/ +Ethically Wildcrafted/ ˆBiodynamically Grown in Colorado).
Cautions: For External Use Only. Do Not Apply to Broken Skin, Open Wounds, or Sensitive Skin. Discontinue Use if Irritation Occurs. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Store in Cool, Dark Place.
This product is derived from Industrial Hemp and contains less than 0.3% THC.
**FDA Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.